If Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek decides to change any of its privacy policies, the changes will be posted here in this area so that you will always know the information we gather, how we might use that information and to whom we will disclose it. We reserve the right, at our discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please make sure to check this page periodically for any changes.
Who Has Access to the Information
Except as described below, Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek will not willfully disclose any individually identifiable information about its users to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission. Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek.
When Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek requests personal information from you, you share that information with Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek alone, unless the service is offered in conjunction with another party. For example, some Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek services are offered in conjunction with other individuals or companies. In order to provide such co-branded services to you, it is necessary for us to share your personal information with the company or individual offering the co-branded service. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer of data by not using that particular service. While Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek strives to select third party partners who have or share the same standards in regards to privacy policies comparable to its own the user agrees that with respect to those third parties, including without limitation the web sites Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek links to, Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek does not make any representation or warranty regarding the same, nor will Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek be responsible to the user or anyone else for any products, services or other material that may be sold, licensed, distributed or promoted by such third parties or on such websites, or for any content on such websites. Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek encourages visitors of these web sites to review the privacy policies posted on these sites.
Information About Visitors
Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek collects certain information from and about its users in three ways— directly from the user, from our Web server logs, and with cookies.
- User-Supplied Information:
- When you sign up for our service, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal information. At times, we may also ask you to complete surveys or questionnaires about your use of this Site.
- Server Log Information:
- When you visit an Internet Web site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the site or page that offered a link to a Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek page). Like most other sites, Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek records this basic information about visits to its Site.
You should remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, such as on message boards, through e-mail, discussion groups, or in chat areas, your information can be collected and used by others. Although Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek tries to protect your personal information, Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsibility of maintaining the secrecy of any passwords you set up and/or any account information.
This site is not intended for use by minors. Accordingly, Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek does not request any personal information from minors, and minors are not allowed to make purchases or participate in contests on this site. Minors should not post any personal information to this site.
How and When Information is Used
We use information in different ways, depending on the type of information:
- User-Supplied Information:
- This information is used for purposes such as personalization and verification. We also use this information to improve our internal operations, as well as to ensure that we: (i) administer your account in accordance with your agreements with us; and (ii) properly perform the services you have requested.
- Web Server Logs:
- This information helps us identify which areas of our site are of interest to our visitors. Find&GoSeek may also collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of its visitors for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to advertisers.
- We use these to let you use our services more easily and to let us keep track of certain statistical information that helps us improve our Site. Cookies also allow us to save preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit.
How We Protect Your Information
We do not use or disclose your personal information to any third parties without your permission. Any aggregated statistical ratings information we may provide to prospective advertisers or partners, as noted above, will not contain any such personal information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your personal information, Lehigh Valley’s Find&GoSeek cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our servers.
Questions regarding the above statement should be directed to our Contact Us page.