Where's Waldo Emmaus
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Free - free
Parking: Yes - free, street, 2 hr metered
Features: Food, Handicap Accessible, Shopping, Stroller Friendly, Changing table, Restrooms
Where's Waldo is BACK! During the ENTIRE month of July, search the many wonderful businesses in Emmaus, Pennsylvania for WALDO! That is right - a month long Where's Waldo Scavenger Hunt! 25 different (6 inch) WALDOS will be hiding and your job is to find them! Then join the party on August 5th - Waldo costume contest, Waldo parade, and block party! Plus tons of prize give-a-ways!
See their Facebook page here for event updates and more!
Join in the Fun! Here is How!
- Visit Let's Play Books at the Emmaus Farmer's Market for passports
- Stop in to Let's Play Books at any time during regualr business hours for your passport to the program
- Use the hashtags #WaldoEmmaus on Facebook/Twitter & Instagram to share your adventures
- You have the entire month of July to locate the elusive 6-inch Waldo in 25 area businesses. Collect 3, collect all 25 - it's fun for all!
- Join in the Grand Celebration on July 30th for prizes, dress up contents, giveaways and more!
Reviewed on 07/05/2015
Super fun way to spend a couple of hours checking out the cute little indie shops in Emmaus! Starts at Lets Play Books - pick up your passport and hit up each store that has a Waldo sticker and try to find him! The Breastfeeding Shop, Emmaus Run Inn, Sweet Memories..are some of the many shops that are participating.