Wellness Healing Arts Fair at smARTivities Showcas
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: See website for class pricing
Parking: Yes - On street - metered
Features: Restrooms, All ages/abilities welcome, Shop
smARTivities SHOWCASE is a creative center located in Historic Downtown Easton, PA right on Centre Square. We support a creative environment where anyone can imagine, create, and celebrate the arts for all ages and abilities!
Want to better understand the benefits of alternative healing to improve and enhance your overall physical, mental and emotional well-being? Come join us in our informative Healing Arts event on March 22nd- 24th at smARTivities! We will be providing activities, workshops, lectures, and Reiki sessions all weekend long. Our Resident Artists will also be here to discuss the benefits of utilizing the Arts as a therapeutic tool for stress relief to achieve overall whole body wellness. Also check out our special vendors with products for purchase all weekend long!
**Friday Special** "Wellness Happy Hour" 4-8pm ... $25 gets you a 20-minute seated Reiki Healing session with a Certified Practitioner and Sparkling Elderberry refreshment! Perfect for relaxation after a long week!
**All Weekend** 11-5pm: Your choice of participating in Lectures, Healings, and Activities as listed. Register online to reserve your seat and select your package! (Choose any day)
Introductory Healing Session: $25 each
Classes/Workshop Session: $25 each
Lectures: $25 each
Healing Sessions (20-min sessions)
Reiki Session: 20-minute healing performed by Certified Practitioners (Christin Dorner, Cheryl Karcher, Lady Colleen Heller Alrefai
Accupressure Points or Reflexology: 20-minute session performed by Lady Colleen Heller Alrefai
Lectures with Special Speakers:
Lady Colleen Heller Alrefai, CHt, LMt, R.M., M.H., Naturopath, S.E.E.D. Wellness Founder:
Lecture Topics w/Lady Colleen include the following:
- EFT Tapping for Stress: "Emotional Freedom Technique" releases emotional issues through tapping acupressure points.
- Sinus Relief through Acupressure: An experiential lecture using acupressure points to relieve sinal issues and ear blockages.
- Chase the Face : Quick "Face Lift" Exciting acupressure tapping routine and exercises offering natural face rejuvenation.
Cheryl Karcher, Clinical Herbalist, Herbal Products, S.E.E.D. Reiki Practitioner:
Lecture Topics w/Cheryl include the following:
- Herbalism Sinus Relief, Teas for Allergies
- Essential/Medicinal Oils
- Benefits of Reshi Mushrooms
April Khalil, Mixed Media Artist, Art Enrichment Instructor, smARTivities Founder
- Healing Benefits of Color and Creativity: How color and the arts can be used as a therapeutic tool for your wellbeing.
Mark and Heather Nutting, Jiva Fitness Personal Trainers and Certified Nutritionists
- Movement for Health: Concepts and Movements that can help you lead an active independent life.
Cristy Joy, Joyful Self Wellness Center
- Fear Release: Get out of fear based living and learn to life your life in the present.
Christin Dorner, S.E.E.D. Reiki Practitioner
- What is Reiki? Your basic questions answered
Brenda Rhodes, CHt, R.M.
- Meditation Visualization: Find a deeper space of calm within yourself.
- Creativity and the Peaceful Mind: Meditation and Watercolor to find focus and centering at home w/Alicia Rambo of Easton Yoga
- Healing with Hoops Workshop w/Sarah DeReamer of Whirled Dreams (Sensory and Motion Exercise)
- Drumming Workshop w/Lady and April (Visual and Auditory Stimulation Exercise)
- Focused Book Making with Claire Marcus, Artist
- Activities for Wellness (All-Day Create & Take!)
- Mosaic Elementals (Envisioning the Elements) w/Mosaic Mary
- Meditation Macrame Mandalas w/Carolyn of Lotus Knots
- Glass Fusion and Wire Trees w/Barbara Brock
- Therapeutic Organic Clay Forms w/Bill Iacovone
- Color Harmony Canvas/Pottery Painting w/April Khalil
- Fabric Healthy Hearts (Inner Thoughts/Emotions) w/Peche Brown
- Ages: All ages welcome
Fee: Prices as listed at link. Choose your participation for lectures, workshops, and activities. Select as many as you like and book online!
***Pre-registration is required to reserve a project seat. Walk-ins welcome but subject to space availability.