Valley Family Theraputics
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Insurance accepted, out of pocket pay options available as well
Features: group sessions, Private sessions, insurance accepted, Handicap Accessible, Free Parking, Restrooms
Valley Family Therapeutics is a multi-disciplinary Pediatric Therapy Clinic offering Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology designed to serve the individual needs of your child.
Their convenient Lehigh Valley location is only minutes from many parts of the area. Their therapists have years of experience and can help your child in the areas of:
- School related skills: handwriting, attention span, problem solving, auditory and visual processing
- Social interactions with family and peers
- Self-care: dressing, eating, grooming, safety awareness
- Speech and language development
- Balance and coordination
- Known developmental delays
- Learning differences
- Pediatric Yoga
- Sensory play
- Social skills groups
Summer Camps: Specialized camps include feeding/picky eater, social skills handwriting, articulation, sensory support and more. These enriching programs can provide a boost for your child while they are taking a break from school for the summer.Experience:
- Medical diagnosis that can be addressed include but are not limited to ADHD, Autism, Gait Disturbances, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Torticollis, Plagiocephally etc.
- Their experienced team of Licensed and registered therapists can support your child's special needs
Accepted insurances: Capital Blue, Highmark, Keystone Blue, Independence Blue, Amerihealth, Cigna and more…. Out of Network and Private Pay options are available too.
This business is a Baby Friendly Lehigh Valley Participant