The Kids Clothesline Spring Event
$1 sale - CASH only!
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Free admission Friday 10am through end of sale. 9:30 am Friday Presale requires $5 donation. Thursday's presales required pre-purchased admission ticket, no day of ticket sales.
Parking: Yes - Free Parking lot
The Kids Clothesline is a large bi-annual consigner's event located in Allentown, PA within the Lehigh Valley region. The sale takes place at Ag. Hall at the Allentown Fairgrounds. Their fall sale is scheduled for April 5-7 2019. The sale features items from over 700 local consignors! The Kids Clothesline is largest consignment sale in the Lehigh Valley. No matter when you shop you are guaranteed to find amazing deals on high quality toys, clothing, books, movies, decor, furniture and much more.
Volunteer Presale: Various times April 4th *must be an active volunteer/consignor to be admitted
Early Bird Presale: Thursday, April 4th 20th 5pm-8pm, pre-purchased tickets required, no day of sales.
Friends and Family Presale: Thursday, April 4th 20th 6pm-8pm
Charity Presale: Friday April 5th 9:30am $5 donation at the door
Public Shopping: Friday, April 5th 10am-8pm
Public Shopping: Saturday, April 6th 10am-6pm
Public 1/2 Price sale: Sunday, April 7th 10am-6pm
$1 Sale: Monday April 8th 10am-12pm. CASH ONLY
- Tag your items, Drop them off and they will take care of the rest!
- Automatically earn a minimum of 60% of your sales! Increase your sales up to as much as 85% by volunteering at the sale!
- Sell tons of your stuff! They accept way more than just clothing! Sell used DVDs, Games, Toys, Baby Gear, Books, outdoor toys and much more. Click here for a full like of accepted items
- Browse Children's toys, books, baby gear, clothing and more are offered for sale to the public from over 700 consignors.
- Get in early with an "Early Bird" Pass, Early birds get in before the public and shop Thursday April 4th. Passes go on sale a few weeks before the sale, and generally sell out in a few hours.
- Pay just as you would at a retail store, check out at the register and pay with cash or credit card. Monday's Dollar day event is cash only.
Follow, Like and be Social for announcements, giveaways and details!