The Crayola Experience
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Free for children under 2 years; Adults & Kids: $15.99
Parking: Yes - Parking Garage is available between Pine and Ferry streets, cost is $2 per hour; Metered parking is also available on the street
Features: Shop, Handicap Accessible, Restrooms
The Crayola Experience is located in the heart of Easton's Center Square. The facility is a three floor exploration center, guests can spend as much or as little time in each section of the building as they like. Exhibits change regularly and all feature crayola products. Many of the exhibits are "make and take" so be prepared to bring home a bag full of "treasures" made with love by your little ones. With the price of admission each guest will also recieve a pile of tokens that can be redeemed for various activities or products throughout the buidling such as crayon sets, markers, clay and more.
The Crayola Experience has more to offer than just a fun day out for the family check out what else is going on there.
- Packages accomodate up to 35 guests and include a staff member to assist with the party, 2 crafts, admission to the Crayola Experience, choice of a party theme and an appearance from "Pip" or "Tip".
- Optional features for the party packages are pizza, drinks, Dippin Dots and favors
- Cakes are not supplied,guests must bring their own.
- Room rentals are available for special events, their spaces can accomodate anywhere from 50 to 875 guests.
- Reservations and inquires about reservations and rentals can be made here.
- Reservations are required for groups of 15 of more.
- Reservations can be made by calling 866-875-526 or 610-515-8000 (press 2)
- Chaperone ratio is one adult per 5 students/children
- $50 deposit is required for each reservation, refundable with 30 day notice of cancellation
- Check in to see what special events are happening!
Reviewed on 11/14/2015
We love this place. It has really re-invented itself over the past few years and become a place where children of all ages can enjoy themselves, be creative and learn. Its easily accessible from a close by parking garage and the large elevator makes bringing along a stroller easy. We have a membership and it is completely worth it, each time we visit we leave with a bag full of art supplies and creations. This is a must do if you are...more
Reviewed on 07/16/2014
The Crayola factory is a safe, fun and creative learning opportunity. My 22 month old daughter loved the giant "Lite Brite" and Model Magic activity centers.
Reviewed on 02/09/2014
We love the Crayola Factory! My kids love to do all the little project areas and fell in love with "model magic" which I have to say even though it's pricier than playdoh - it's so much better! Glad Crayola is near us!