The Clothing Tree Consignment Sale
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Thursday: Presale pass required, $10 at the door; Friday/Saturday/Sunday: Free to enter, Cash and Credit (Visa, Mastercard) are accepted for purchases
Parking: Yes - Lot available
Features: Accessories, Clothing for Children, Clothing for Teens, Clothing for Toddlers, Clothing for Babies, DVD's, Books, Baby gear
Spring 2017 Shopping Dates
East Greenville Fire Company 401 Washington Street East Greenville, PA
Chrin Community Center 4100 Green Pond Road Easton, PA
The Clothing Tree hosts two large consignment events in the fall and spring featuring thousands of gently used kids and baby items for sale from thousands of local consignors. Parents and grandparents can shop, volunteer and earn exclusive shopping privileges.
- Buy - Buy used items for kids, toys, baby gear and just about everything you could need for your little ones. Items are available for every age and size from newborns to teens.
- Consign - Sell your gently used items at the sale and earn some money back to fill your children's closets for the next season. They accept toys, clothing, shoes, books, games, outdoor equipment, and much more. Read this great article about the most important things you should know about consigning!
- Transfer Service - Consign at two sales and have your items transferred for you without the hassle of dropping off twice!
- Tagging service - Take the work out of consigning! and let their Tagging Service take care of it all!
- Volunteer - Find out how to get more money for the items you consign or each a presale pass to shop before the public gets in.
- Interested in shopping early?, Buy a pass and get in before the public!
Thursday: Presale pass required for admission, purchase for $10 at the door beginning at 4:00pm, Consignors shop at 3pm.
Sunday: 1/2 price sale! 11:30am-3:30pm
Well behaved children are welcome to attend the sale with you, no babysitter needed here!
Checkout the website or see our event calendar for all upcoming sale dates and for more information.
Like The Clothing Tree on Facebook for event updates and great consigning and shopping tips! Stay tuned for upcoming announcements and a possible giveaway too!
Reviewed on 03/25/2014
I went to this sale before and it was awesome! I am so excited to go again! I was able to get my daughter some great clothes at great prices! A lot of items to choose from!
Reviewed on 09/15/2013
I shopped the pre-sale this fall and got some fantastic deals for our children. While I was not in the market for much clothing we did need some games for our preschooler. I purchased 6 games for about $3 each! They would have been more than triple that in a store! The few clothing items I did purchase were name brand and in excellent condition. I thought the sale was well organized, well run and the space was large enough to accommodate...more