Spanish Immersion Learning Center
Ages: 3 - 5
Cost: $110-$225 per Week
Parking: Yes - Off Street Parking Available
Features: Title 20 Accepted, weekly rates, Before and After School Care, Part time, Full time
- Full time child care (5 days per week - 7:00am to 5:30pm)
- Preschool programs (Preschool Programs (2, 3 or 5 days per week) - 9:00am to 3:00pm)
- After School Art and Music Spanish Immersion Experience (2 or 5 days per week 4:00pm-5:30pm)
- Adult Spanish Evening classes
- Affordable pricing and rates for programs.
- Highly qualify staff that are native spanish speakers.
- Spanish immersion techniques are utliized for a natural approach to language acquisition.
- The Spanish language will be explored through a rich curriculum featuring art, games, song, dance, literature and more.
- "Both my kids absolutely love the program. They are always excited for "spanish school" as they say. The kids enjoy the different activities done in a day and i love that thw entire day is spoken in spanish. I have already been recommending this place to friends!" - Cata O.
- " Excellent program! My daughter is excited to attend everyday and is not only learning Spanish but also the social skills needed to be successful in kindergarten. I highly recommend it!" - Jamie S.
- "I am truly greatful for this program. It amazes me how my son has picked up the language so quick. Everywhere we go he is so eager to show mom the colors and phrases he has learned. I wish this program success....He will definitely join again next year!" - Janina J.
- See more reviews here!
Reviewed on 11/10/2017
My daughter attended the Spanish Immersion Learning Center in 2017. She has made great friends, had fun and exciting cultural experiences and most importantly learned Spanish. I am so thankful that she was able to take part in this program and I'm excited to register her again for the upcoming summer course! I would highly recommend this to any parent interested in helping their child to be bilingual.
Reviewed on 11/09/2017
This is an excellent opportunity for kids. Not only is it cheaper than day care, the children are immersed in learning a second language through fun hands-on activities.