Saturday Milk & Coffee New Moms Group with Breastfeeding Support
Ages: 0 and up
Parking: Yes - lot available
Features: Baby Friendly Lehigh Valley Participant, insurance accepted, Handicap Accessible, Free Parking, Changing table, Restrooms
Lehigh Valley Breastfeeding Center's IBCLCs host - Milk & Coffee New Mom's Group
- A fun, interactive group of women that provides:
- Breastfeeding and bottle feeding support
- Free weight checks
- Postpartum support
- Meet other new moms and foster encouragement, friendship and understanding
- Discussions on breastfeeding, bottle feeding, pumping, sleeping, mothering and parenting encompass most groups.
- Occassionally, we offer guest speakers on topics, such as breast pumps, baby-wearing, infant massage, etc.
- Please watch our Facebook page for announcements!
EXPECTING? Come before the baby is born to meet our awesome support system and join us after the birth of your baby!
DISCLAIMER: The Lehigh Valley Breastfeeding Center's Milk & Coffee is a supportive, judgment-free place. Mothers who are bottle feeding, supplementing for any reason and/or pumping are ALWAYS welcome to attend our groups!
No registration necessary!