Preschool Play Open Bounce at Bounce U - Allentown
Ages: 0 - 6
Cost: 1.5 hours $9.95 per child (+ tax) 2 hours $11.95/child Parents and non-walking inSession rates are fixed regardless of how long you stay to play. infants are always FREE. Session rates are one price no matter how long you stay to play.
Parking: No - Lot in Shopping Center
Features: Non-Smoking, Free Parking, Restrooms
Bounce U in Allentown offers all of the indoor fun you could want without the heat of the summer Kids can burn off some of that built up energy without braving the elements and all while keeping them out of the house and no post-playdate clean up for mom or dad! Chances are the adults will even have some fun too equipment is sized so that parents and caregivers can accompy their little ones safely through the inflatible equipment!
Visit their clean well kept indoor inflatable playground that features slides, climbing equipment, obstacle courses and more! Their Preschool Play Bounce sessions are the perfect opportunity for children under 6 years old to run, bounce and slide without worrying that they may get bounce or bumped by a big kid!
- Non-walking younger children and always free.
- There is no fee for parents/accompanying caregivers.
- These open bouce sessions are just for the little ones, no big kids allowed!
- Socks are a must! Available for purchase jsut in case you forget yours!
- Advance reservations are available. Reserve your spot so you don't miss out! Reservations are not required but space in limited.
- Reservations can easily be made online. Just click to reserve your spot!
Reviewed on 02/01/2017
This is such a nice morning out. My kids love it here and the place is always well maintained and clean. Finding a place to get energy out indoors isn't always easy but Bounce U is a great option for the whole family. Parents accompany a child at not extra cost which is something I really appreciate. Taking the kids out for a fun activity can be expensive and that not having to pay for myself makes a huge difference. I also love knowing...more
Reviewed on 03/22/2014
Always a fun morning !
Reviewed on 03/12/2014
A bit crowded, but, my 2 year old is always ready for a long afternoon nap after a fun morning bouncing!