Pop Jets at the Promenade
Jets close at 4pm for summer concert series
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Free - Free
Parking: Yes - Lot in Shopping Center
Features: Stroller Friendly, Food , Handicap Accessible, Shopping, Free Parking, Changing table, Restrooms
The Pop Jet fountains are generally available May through October, each day of the week from 11am to 5pm weather permitting. Opening of the pop jets vary, Call ahead to the main office if unsure of their availbility.
On warm weather days in the Starbucks court of the Promenade Shops kids are able to splash and play in a giant pop jet sprinkler system. Bring swimsuits and or clothing that is OK and proper footwear to get wet and let the kids have a blast.
*Fountains will be turned off at 4pm on Fridays in July and June for the summer concert series.See below stated guidelines from The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley Management
*Center Management reserves the right to turn the Fountain on or off at its discretion without notice. Inappropriate footwear and behavior by participants, operations and mechanical difficulties, weather-related conditions, and special events in Town Square can effect fountain operations. The Pop-jet Fountain will be turned off at 4pm on Fridays in June & July for the Summer Concert Series.
In order to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons, Center Management
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Proper footwear and attire must be worn at all times. Bare feet and nudity are strictly prohibited.
- Disposable and cloth diapers are not permitted. Please use diapers designed for pool use.
- No drinking Pop-Jet Fountain water. The water is chemically treated. There is a public water fountain for drinking near the restrooms behind Starbucks.
- No urinating or defecating in the Fountain. Public restrooms are available behind Starbucks.
- No running, pushing or excessive splashing.
- No objects or toys are permitted in the Fountain.
- No dogs in the Fountain area.
- No glass objects or containers are allowed in the Fountain area.
- No food or beverages allowed from non-Promenade vendors.
- No smoking in the Fountain area or inside the Gazebo.