Pip the Mouse at The Liberty Bell Museum
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Free, donations are recommended
Features: Shopping, Restrooms
In December The Liberty Bell Museum Hosts special events for children to see the "Mouse Before Christmas" puppet show made famous by Hess' department store in the 1960's.
- Breakfast with Pip, reservations are required, see website for dates.
- Daily performances of the show are available throughout the month.
- Register early as reservations fill quickly for this nostalgic Christmas tradition.
- Shows are scheduled from late November through Jan. 2nd.
About the Liberty Bell Museum
The Liberty Bell Museum, located in the Zion church in Allentown is famous for being the hiding place of the Liberty Bell during the Revolutionary war. The museum features changing exhibits and is home of the classic Lehigh Valley holiday favorite Pip the Mouse! This is a "look with your eyes" museum, all ages are welcome but older children will get most from this trip.
At the Liberty Bell Museum you will find...
- An exact replica copy of the Liberty Bell … that you can ring!
- Wilmer Behler’s hand-painted mural telling the story of the hiding of the bells
- Allentown’s own “liberty bell,” cast in 1769
- Revolutionary War and Colonial America exhibits
- “Pip the Colonial Mouse”
Reviewed on 11/30/2015
Keeping the best of our Memories alive at Zions Church.