opens at 11:30am
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Free - Free to enter! Enjoy plenty of live entertainment and activities for free; Food and drink is available for purchase
Parking: Yes - street parking, metered parking, plan ahead parking can be challenging!
Features: Food for Purchase, Stroller Friendly, Restrooms
Musikfest is the biggest free music festival in the country. It takes place right in the heart the Lehigh Valley in Bethlehem. Performances are scheduled throughout the day and night. Children's performances are available as well. Check out our blog to tips and tricks on bringing the kids.
Performances takes place along Main Street and on the South Side of Bethlehem near the ArtsQuest Steel Stacks Complex.
Kids Activities - see the full list of events!
Mutual of Omaha Banana Island Hours: Aug. 2: 5-8 p.m. Aug. 3-11: noon-8 p.m.
- Community Mural - be part of something Big by adding to a special community art project
- 6abc treasure Hunt
- Live Music
- Paid and Free performances
- Bring strollers, walking a little distance will be needed to get where you're going
- Bring cups and bottled water for the kids, especially if it will be really hot
- Pack snacks! food is available at the festival but with tickets needed to purchase all vendor items, reaching into your bag is much easier.
- Go early in the day, crowds get thicker and the scene is much more adult oriented after 7pm
- Don't forget your old Muskifest mugs!
- Research parking ahead of time - Parking info. shuttles are being offered by the City of Bethlehem for a small fee (see link), on street parking can be found though it not plentiful.