Mauch Chunk Lake
Ages: 0 and up
Enjoy your spring, summer, fall and winter at Mauch Chunk Lake Park in Scenic Carbon County, Pennsylvania. Mauch Chunk Lake Park is a county park and operated by the county's Parks and Recreation Department.
The Park offers fishing, Picnic areas, boating, camping, hiking trails and more.
- Beach and swimming area is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
- Beach and swimming hours are 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily.
- Swimming is permitted only while lifeguards are on duty.
- Beach area includes play equipment for children, a food and refreshment stand, and a beach pavilion.
- Admission fee is $3.00/adult, $2.00/child for Carbon County residents and $5.00/adult, $3.00/child for Non-County residents. Children 3 and under, those with disabilities, and individuals 65 and over are admitted free. A child is considered 12 and under.
- Summer beach tags can be purchased at the main park office.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited. Pets are also not permitted.