Lehigh Valley IronPigs - Coca Cola Park
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Lawn seats $7; $10 field level seats; $15 Club seats
Parking: Yes - $5 per vehicle
Coca-Cola Park is the home to the The Lehigh Valley IronPigs the area's local professional AAA baseball team. They play at Coca-Cola park which is located right at the east end of Allentown on the border of Bethlehem.
The IronPigs play home games starting in April running throughout the summer. Their stadium offers food for sale from a variety of different food vendors including kid friendly food such as chicken fingers and french fries.
• Stadium Seating: Choose your seats and go. Tickets are available online and at the stadium during the season.
• Season Tickets: Purchase a game package and claim your seats all season long. Packages are available for a number of different games.
• Lawn Seating: A relaxing way to enjoy the game! Purchase affordable lawn seats and the kids can have the freedom to move around during the game!
- Enjoy on field entertainment from mascots and Iron Pigs staff members in between innings.
- Playground: Stop by the kid friendly playground to let the kids burn off some energy.
- Raffles and giveaways occasionally take place throughout the game.
- Shop throughout the season and year round at the clubhouse
- Find unique gifts, apparel and fan gear
- Open to the public
- Special events are hosted at the park year round, stay tuned to their Facebook page and website for upcoming programs and events
- Bacon and Brews Bash
- The Bacon 5k Challenge as well as other races hosted by various organizations at the venue.
- Phillies Winter Banquet - A chance to meet and greet current Phillies players and to help raise funds for IronPigs Charities
Reviewed on 05/23/2016
Our family loves our nights at the IronPigs! The kids have a great time watching all the action from the mascots to the giveaways in the stands. This is also a great opportunity to teach kids about the sport, there isn't a bad seat in the park so you always have a great view. The lawn seats are a great option for wiggly kiddos. The food in the park is excellent as well and theres something for everyone!