Jordan Creek Parkway
Ages: 0 and up
Parking: Yes - Lot available
Hiking trails, disc golf, biking trails, fishing, tennis courts are all available at this little known location off the beaten path. Close to Allentown and Whitehall this spot is a little piece of nature near the city. Cool off by splashing in the shallow creek, don't forget to bring sloppy shoes or clothing that can get wet. Off Street parking in available in the lot.
A 32 seat pavilion with grill can be reserved for large picnics.
- bring water! Water fountains are not available on the paths.
- pack a snack or picnic!
- wearing sneakers or closed toe shoes is best. The trails are gravel and not great for flip flops.
- sunscreen or bug spray would be great items to pack, though most of the trails are heavily shaded.
- wear shoes/clothing that can get wet to splash in the creek with
- restrooms / port-a-potty available seasonally
- bring a backpack to carry in what you need and carry out your garbage, trash cans are only available at certain points along the path.