Imagi Nation Open Play Hours
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ages: 3 - 12
Cost: Infants - Free Walkers Under 2 - $6.95 Children Ages 2-13 - $12.95 Siblings - $10.95 Adults - One free with each paid child admission
Parking: Yes - lot available
Imagi Nation is the Lehigh Valley's premier indoor play space for kids! Their "Little World for Big Thinkers" sparks creativity, imagination and inspires every child to think BIG! This indoor attraction is set up as a mini city where children can move throughout each of their interactive spaces, exploring, learning and playing! Visit the fire house, grocery store, doctor's office and more!
Imagi Nation is open for regular operating hours each week, making it easy to stop in and play! Their location right next to Dorney Park is conveniently accessible from I-78, Route 309 and Route 22! The facility is just minutes away from other parts of the Lehigh Valley including Bethlehem, Easton, Macungie, Emmaus, Quakertown and Center Valley making it an ideal family attraction.
July Hours and Updates
Guests should ALWAYS check the Calendar of Events before visiting just to be sure of open hours that day. Hours vary due to field trips and private events.
- Sunday July 15: Join us as we celebrate National Ice Cream Day with Doc Scoopendorf himself! Doc will appear from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm to conduct ice cream science experiments and host a Team Quiz Show. The winning team will receive a year's worth of Scoopendorf's ice cream!
- July 11 & 12 half price admission from 2:30pm-5pm
- July 21 Find Imagi Nation at the Lehigh Valley Mall's Minions event
- See calender for full schedule and hours
What you will Discover!
Kids will delight in all of the unique experiences at Imagi Nation Children can "work" at any of the stations earning "Biznis" Bucks and open their own savings account. Savings accounts can help children earn credit towards their next visit or children can donate to local charities!
- Creation Station - Challenge your inner artist!
- Fire and Police Station featuring a real fire truck!
- Health and Dental Center
- Manufacturing and Engineering Center
- Market/Café and Recycling Center
- Media Center
- Post Office
- Scoopendorf's Flavor Lab (peanut free facility)
- Check the event calendar for hour changes due to field trips and other special events
- Imagination hosts open play hours each day of the week making it easy to plan a time to visit!
- No registration is required!
- When you visit you can come any time, your ticket will be for the whole day.
- One adult is admitted for free with each child!
- Children under two are free with paid admission (sibling).
- Click here to find out how to get there!
- At times private parties may change their available hours so just be sure to check their Facebook Page here for any announcements or updates.
- Each visit includes a taste test at the flavor lab - they also offer a create your own Ice Cream flavor experience as an add on to your admission for $4.95
Off Peak Season (September - May)
Mondays - Fridays
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sundays12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Peak Season (June - August + All school holidays)
Monday – Saturday
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
12:00pm to 5:00pm
Reserve Imagi Nation for your own private party! Their fun filled packages include staff assistance for your group. A variety of packages are available to choose from. Each package includes a Make your own Flavor experience. Additional options include pizza, drinks and favors available for your guests. See more about package options here. Plus you can choose your own theme! From a cupcake themed baking party to prince and princesses to superheros! There is something to suit every child's interest!
A school field trip or group visit to Imagi Nation is a one-of-a-kind, seamless combination of education and entertainment as children role-play over 40 different career choices. Students acquire real life skills and experience first-hand how to run a business and be a good employee, all while being introduced to the fundamentals of financial literacy.
- Upgrades such at the Flavor lab experience are available
- Choose the program that fits your needs (History of Ice Cream, Ice Cream Around the World, The Next Great Flavor Experiment, Meltdown)
Reviewed on 08/16/2017
This is a fantastic spot to stop with the kids when you want to beat the heat or its too cold be be outdoors. The space is well organized, clean and simple to supervise kids in. Their hours also allow many opportunities to visit when its convenient for you to get there. Children from ages 18 month through 8 or 9 are ideal visitors. Don't miss the make your own ice cream experience!