Ages: 3 - 12
Cost: 2 hour session: Under age 2 FREE with a paid admission or $6.95 each Ages 2-15: $12.95 Siblings: $10.95 Adults: 1 free per child admission; $6.95 each additional adult 1 child membership - $50/year 2 child family membership - $90/year 3 child family membe
Parking: Yes - lot available
Imagi Nation is the Lehigh Valley's premier indoor play space for kids! Their "Little World for Big Thinkers" sparks creativity, imagination and inspires every child to think BIG! This indoor attraction is set up as a mini city where children can move throughout each of their interactive spaces, exploring, learning and playing! Visit the fire house, grocery store, doctor's office and more!
Imagi Nation is open for regular operating hours each week, making it easy to stop in and play! Their location right next to Dorney Park is conveniently accessible from I-78, Route 309 and Route 22! The facility is just minutes away from other parts of the Lehigh Valley including Bethlehem, Easton, Macungie, Emmaus, Quakertown and Center Valley making it an ideal family attraction.
Kids will delight in all of the unique experiences at Imagi Nation Children can "work" at any of the stations earning "Biznis" Bucks and open their own savings account. Savings accounts can help children earn credit towards their next visit or children can donate to local charities!
- Creation Station - Challenge your inner artist!
- Fire and Police Station
- Health and Dental Center
- Manufacturing and Engineering Center
- Market/Café and Recycling Center
- Media Center
- Post Office
- Scoopendorf's Flavor Lab (peanut free facility)
- Imagination is open 7 days a week for you to stop in and play any time during their hours.
- One adult is admitted for free with each child!
- Children under two are free with paid admission (sibling).
- Click here to find out how to get there!
- At times private parties may change their available sessions so just be sure to check their Facebook Page here for any announcements or updates.
- Each visit includes a taste test at the flavor lab - they also offer a create your own Ice Cream flavor experience as an add on to your admission for $4.95
Off Peak Season (September - May)
Mondays - Fridays
Session 1: 10am-12pm
Session 2: 1pm to 3pm
Session 1: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Session 2: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Session 3: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
SundaysSession 1: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Session 2: 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Peak Season (June - August + All school holidays)
Monday – Saturday
Session 1 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Session 2 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Session 3 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Reserve Imagi Nation for your own private party! Their fun filled packages include staff assistance for your group. A variety of packages are available to choose from. Each package includes a Make your own Flavor experience. Additional options include pizza, drinks and favors available for your guests. See more about package options here. Plus you can choose your own theme! From a cupcake themed baking party to prince and princesses to superheros! There is something to suit every child's interest!
A school field trip or group visit to Imagi Nation is a one-of-a-kind, seamless combination of education and entertainment as children role-play over 40 different career choices. Students acquire real life skills and experience first-hand how to run a business and be a good employee, all while being introduced to the fundamentals of financial literacy. Can't travel? Ask about their on site programs, they can bring the learning to you with Imagi Nation to go!
- Upgrades such at the Flavor lab experience are available
- Choose the program that fits your needs (History of Ice Cream, Ice Cream Around the World, The Next Great Flavor Experiment, Meltdown)
Reviewed on 03/09/2017
This is an excellent indoor option for play! The facility is incredibly clean and well maintained by caring owners. They clean up between each play session which presents each new visitor with a blank slate to imagine, play and create! They are working hard to add more exciting elements to enhance the visitor's experience. The create your own ice cream experience is cute! kids enjoyed having control of their flavors and mix ins! I look forward...more