Bright Beginnings Montessori Academy
Ages: 3 - 5
Cost: Tuition Based, see website for rates
Parking: Yes - Parking Lot
Bright Beginnings Montessori Academy is a Montessori style preschool in Northampton Pennsylvania. The location is just north of Allentown and Bethlehem with convenient access from Airport Road. This Lehigh Valley Montessori School offers a full Montessori curriculum, highly qualified and certified staff and a beautiful eco friendly environment for your child to grow, flourish and thrive in!
Curious about Montessori Education? Bright Beginnings Montessori School is now enrolling for their exclusive summer pilot program! This program will be open only to 10 families an will provide a 6 week experience for children and families to learn and understand the value of Montessori Education! Extremely affordable rates make this program a perfect fit for families interested in our school. Parents will be a sked to review the program upon completion and provide us with valuable feedback about their experiences.
What is Montessori Education?
Multi Age classrooms allow the older students serve as leaders, role models and peer tutors to younger students. This dynamic creates a positive, social and collaborative environment where student’s self-esteem and confidence is nurtured.
- Certified Montessori Teacher
- Fully licensed by the Sate of Pennsylvania
- Staff has been trained in CPR, First Aid and Fire safety
- Organic, locally grown snacks
- Eco Friendly classroom
- Keystone Stars participant
- Multi-age Classrooms
- Learn more about the school and Mrs. Fernando
- Programs are available for children ages 3 - 5
- Morning Session 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Full Day Session 8:30am - 3:00pm
- Extended Day 8:30am- 5:30pm
- Morning sessions for ages 3 + 4 only
- Optional summer enrichment programs available
- Multi-age classrooms, read more about multi age classrooms here
- Rich Montessori curriculum incorporates a variety of skills that fully educate the whole child. Read more about their curriculum here
- Spanish Immersion program
- Feel free to request a tour to visit the school to discuss questions you may have
- Children must be toilet trained and 3 before September 1st to enroll
- The child may participate in a brief interview/assessment to determine readiness and help them personalize your child's learning experience
- Read more about further steps for enrollment here
- Applications are reviewed on an on-going basis and waiting lists are established for future openings